- Intended for arena placement. Rinks, leagues, schools, YMCA, etc. Ice Hockey, In-Line, Roller or Deck
- Has Correct radius Forged 2 3/8" top corners -Not a mandrel bent imitation! No swages!
- NHL Regulation dimensions and proportions. 2 3/8" is the size steel used in arenas.
- Correct 20 degree radius base curve flares out, not just 'rounded'!
- This goal is an affordable alternative to other "NHL" spec goals costing twice as much!
Strength and Style:
- 72"wide x 48"high goal mouth / 22" top shelf / 34" or 44" deep at base.High-Strength 2 3/8" steel goal frame - .109 Crossbar / Schd 40 Posts
- High gloss redperimeter, white interior.
- NHL/Pro-Curve 20 degree radius base, 1.90" schedule 20 HS steel
- White, 600# knotless nylon net - 1 1/2" size mesh, 6 mm thick, UV treated. NHL style netting trimmed for easy installation.
- Welded 1/4" steel net tie bar through-out goal.
- Pro style top shelf and center support bar.
- Skirting and 2" no-stick interior base padding included
The 2-3/8” Arena Style Hockey Goal is a complete package-NHL/NCAA Frame, Netting, Skirting, Base & Center Pad. This net is intended for arena placement for Ice Hockey, In-Line, Deck, leagues, schools, YMCA, etc. This goal is a great alternative to other "NHL" spec goals costing much more.