Availability: In stock
- PRODUCT Q&A
Any unused space can become a training zone with HockeyShot Dryland Flooring Tiles. These snap-together 18" by 18" tiles simulate the slickness and smoothness of the ice, and are sold individually so you only have to order what you need.
- Sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Simulates the smoothness and slickness of the ice.
- For use indoors and outdoors.
- Strong enough for cars to park on, making them excellent for garages and driveways.
- Comes with two beveled-edge pieces for easy puck-loading.
- Larger-size tiles (18” x 18”) means fewer seams.
- Get a free rubber mallet for easier installation when purchasing 20 or more tiles.
Feefo Reviews - Average 95% (813 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response Feb-05-2016 My order arrived super quick ! Thanks ! Feb-05-2016 As Above Feb-02-2016 Great Feb-02-2016 As Above Jan-31-2016 the service was excellent Jan-31-2016 As Above Jan-29-2016 Quick delivery, excellent products - our son loves his tiles and passer! Snipe!! Jan-29-2016 As Above Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (813 reviews)
Testimonials By the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the Dryland Flooring Tiles, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares , New York Islanders
"These Dryland Tiles are a staple for any serious training room. I've had mine for three years, and they're still working just as well as the day I got them. I use them as my primary surface for stickhandling, passing, and shooting practice (wrist, snap, and even slap shots). They're slick, durable, and well-crafted––so the joints between tiles are smooth and flat. I love them!"
-Jeremy Weiss, B.S. of Exercise Sciences
Hockey Players Who Bought This, Also Bought...
Product added to cart
- HS Dryland Flooring Tiles
- Sku: FLOORING-001