Availability: Out of stock
The revolutionary Dangle Glove Stickhandling Aid teaches proper technique, while increasing wrist strength and hand speed. It is designed to allow bottom hand to move freely along the shaft, while your top hand controls the movement of the stick. Learn to stickhandle like the pros with the Dangle Glove.
- Designed to allow bottom hand to move freely along the shaft while top hand controls the movement of the stick.
- Allows player to discover full range of motion.
- Increase wrist strength & Improve hand speed.
- Regular practice will help to improve hand speed using proper technique and developing fast-twitch muscles.
- Specially designed plastic channel receives the players stick so that the players hand positioning is biomechanically correct for proper stick handling and/or shooting.
- Improves muscle Memory by repetitive action using the proper technique.
- Available in both Junior and Senior models.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
11 Aug 2012
16 May 2012
This glove was not what I expected. It is a glove with a plastic spoon. I thought it kept your hand on the stick for stick handling like a thumb and finger stuck together and you would have to slide the stick into the palm.
Plus the glove was missing from second shipment, but it was a quick reply so I marked it a good.