Availability: In stock
Technique is everything for a goalie, and the G1 Extreme Slide Board for netminders is a surface to work on every move from side shuffles to butterflies. And its slick surface is great for practising puck-handling, shooting and poke checks, which will make you even more valuable to your team.
- It's 5' by 8', big enough for pad-stacking and butterfly training, and small enough to fit in most rooms.
- The ultimate trainer to work on your goaltender skills - it's perfect for side shuffles, butterfly technique, puck control and more.
- Comes with leg pad sleeves, booties, push-off stoppers, rotating blocks & carrying bag.
- There are slots on the top side to easily fasten the discs and bumpers, and an adhesive on the bottom to secure it to any flat surface.
- Two rotating blocks swivel to allow unrestricted change of direction and side movement when contacted forcing the body to balance and stabilize.
- Available in white color only.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- 1 - 5' by 8' board.
- 1 pair of G1 Extreme Leg Pad Sleeves (Small, Medium or Large)
- 2 rotating disc
- 2 slide board end stops
- 1 pair of Footwear (medium 8 to 11)
- 1 G1 Extreme carry bag
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"The Hockey Shot products really made my off season training adaptable to my on ice/in season performance. The consistency of the slide board made me feel similar to what I do on the ice and to keep my condition at peak levels. Great tool to keep your body sharp and ready for the season.!"
-Jake Allen, St. Louis Blues
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on July 16, 2018
For the price it would be much nicer to have something that you could use skates on. It's pretty good, but you have to slide all of the way to the installed pegs to have anything to push off.
on February 20, 2018
My son loves it. He wants to practice every night.
on May 29, 2016
The board came with a small chip in it. I'll send another email separately, it doesn't affect the board now but my concern is it will eventually grow and lead to a crack in the board
on May 23, 2016
on April 11, 2016
So far so good!
on April 7, 2016
I'm a little upset that there was no clear instructions on how to maintain the slide board. A good idea would to include a instruction did and some pledge wipes to wipe on the surface.
on March 3, 2015
I had to call in order to get the smaller pad covers as an option. It would have been great if that were an option online
on November 9, 2014
Easy to buy
on July 2, 2014
Good product, good service!