Availability: In stock
The HockeyShot Extreme Goal and Backstop combo is our biggest and most durable practice net to date. It's a 4' x 6' regulation-size net with a 78" tall by 30" wide backstop. Become the sniper your team needs you to be with HockeyShot’s Extreme Goal Targets. In seconds, you can configure them however you want in any net, and you can create drills for yourself to improve accuracy.
HS Extreme Goal Features
- Official regulation size 6' x 4' opening and 31" deep. Weighs 50 lbs.
- Powder-coated red and white.
- Solid construction due to 2-3/4" pipe connections (pipe inside the pipe).
- Easy pushpin installation.
- Durable, UV protected, 5-mm polyester netting.
- Our most durable practice goal yet!
HS Extreme Backstop Features
- Only 20 lbs.
- Backstop provides an additional 2.5’ on each side + top portion of the goal.
- Simple to assemble on any-size net with easy-to-use push-pins and supplied bungee loops or ties.
- Painted powder coated red.
- Solid construction with 2-1/4" pipe connections.
- Durable, UV-protected 5-mm polyester netting.
- Extreme durability – withstands hard slap shots!
HS Extreme Targets
- The targets are made from durable, lightweight material.
- They come in sets of three and can be installed in seconds.
- After taking a shot, the targets naturally return to their original position.
- Multiple sets can be installed on the same net for more intense drills.
- Each target measures 10" by 10".
- 2 set of HS Extreme Targets are included.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the HS Extreme Goal with Backstop, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares , New York Islanders
"After each season, I'm always looking to take my off season training to the next level! HockeyShot has everything I need to help me prepare for a breakout year! The slide board, shooting pads, passing rebounders & stickhandling trainers are the best I've used in 10 years of dry land training! From NHLers like myself to young kids trying to improve their game I would suggest any product from HockeyShot!"
-Dale Weise, Professional Hockey Player
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and