Availability: Out of stock
Training at home? Protect your house, your car and your neighbours with the HockeyShot Extreme Goal & Backstop combo, a 4' x 6' regulation-size net with a 78" tall by 30" wide backstop that protects whatever’s behind it from scuffing or worse. At the same time, you can feel comfortable aiming for the corners without thinking you’re going to lose your ball or puck.
HS Extreme Goal Features
- Official regulation size 6' x 4' opening and 31" deep. Weighs 50 lbs.
- Powder-coated red and white.
- Solid construction due to 2-3/4" pipe connections (pipe inside the pipe).
- Easy pushpin installation.
- Durable, UV protected, 5-mm polyester netting.
- Enhance accuracy training with premium accessories like the HS Extreme Targets & HS Extreme Shooter Tutor.
- Our most durable practice goal yet!
HS Extreme Backstop Features
- Only 20 lbs.
- Backstop provides an additional 2.5’ on each side + top portion of the goal.
- Simple to assemble on any-size net with easy-to-use push-pins and supplied bungee loops or ties.
- Painted powder coated red.
- Solid construction with 2-1/4" pipe connections.
- Durable, UV-protected 5-mm polyester netting.
- Extreme durability – withstands hard slap shots!
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the HS Extreme Goal with Backstop, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares , New York Islanders
"After each season, I'm always looking to take my off season training to the next level! HockeyShot has everything I need to help me prepare for a breakout year! The slide board, shooting pads, passing rebounders & stickhandling trainers are the best I've used in 10 years of dry land training! From NHLers like myself to young kids trying to improve their game I would suggest any product from HockeyShot!"
-Dale Weise, Professional Hockey Player
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on April 30, 2018
What more can you ask for, saves walls, garage doors and windows ! Amazing quality product and perfect for everyone who wants a good off season shooting !
on April 29, 2018
Excellent! Great product. I recommend it.
on April 26, 2018
Quality is unmatched, especially for the price.
on November 12, 2016
Fairly easy to setup and looks/feels good from a build quality standpoint. I bought this with the intention to set it up in a garage so the kids could practice any time/weather and it is working quite well there.
on October 3, 2016
I love the products and will buy more in the near future.
on May 31, 2016
My 8 year boy old loves the product
on April 18, 2016
on March 31, 2016
on February 14, 2016
Our boys love it!