Availability: In stock
Training at home? Protect your house, your car and your neighbours with the HockeyShot Extreme Goal & 2D Backstop combo, a 4' x 6' regulation-size net with a 78" tall by 26" wide by 11" deep backstop that protects whatever’s behind it from scuffing or worse. At the same time, you can feel comfortable aiming for the corners without thinking you’re going to lose your ball or puck.
HS Extreme Goal Features
- Official regulation size 6' x 4' opening and 31" deep. Weighs 50 lbs.
- Powder-coated red and white.
- Solid construction due to 2-3/4" pipe connections (pipe inside the pipe).
- Easy pushpin installation.
- Durable, UV protected, 5-mm polyester netting.
- Enhance accuracy training with premium accessories like the HS Extreme Targets & HS Extreme Shooter Tutor.
- Our most durable practice goal yet!
HS Extreme 2D Backstop Features
- Patent Pending L-Shape Design
- Backstop measures 26” wide (posts x2) x 78” tall x 11” deep
- Easy to install on any size net with push pins and supplied bungee loops/ pull-ties
- Painted powder coated red
- Solid construction with 2-1/4” pipe connections
- Durable, UV-protected 5 mm polyester netting
- Extreme durability – Withstands the hardest slap shots
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the HS Extreme Goal with Backstop, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares , New York Islanders
"After each season, I'm always looking to take my off season training to the next level! HockeyShot has everything I need to help me prepare for a breakout year! The slide board, shooting pads, passing rebounders & stickhandling trainers are the best I've used in 10 years of dry land training! From NHLers like myself to young kids trying to improve their game I would suggest any product from HockeyShot!"
-Dale Weise, Professional Hockey Player
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and