Availability: In stock
MASTER THE SAUCE PASS
The HS Sauce Phenom is your ultimate 3-in-1 mini goal. Whether you’re playing the sauce game with friends, practicing your pass accuracy or playing on the pond—you can do it all.
Conveniently foldable, the HS Sauce Phenom easily fits in your bag so you can bring it to school or to the beach during the off season. The skirting around the bottom of the net will allow you to carry up to 6 pucks with ease. In the yard, the basement or on the pond, the HS Sauce Phenom will provide hours of fun and help make you a better player. Pick up a pair and set up a sauce version of Cornhole. If you’re up for a challenge and want to step up your sauce game, you can also get the HS Sauce Tutor (sold separately) for precision training.
- The 3-in-1 goal can be used as a sauce net - remove the ramp to practice your precision passing or remove the base for pond hockey.
- Heavy duty materials make this mini-net more durable than ever before.
- Folds flat to be stored easily or carried in your backpack. Unfold it and transport all of your practice pucks to and from the rink.
- New plastic feet allow the net to be easily secured to the Sauce Boss Launch Pad.
- Slightly larger than our previous version makes it easier to practice long distance sauce passing. (13" x 15" x 12.5").
- The new zippered pouch skirting can hold up to 6 pucks for transportation, or to add weight to help secure the net in place.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on July 29, 2020
Fun product! Like that it folds down flat, I can easily take it with me almost anywhere. Netting seems to be made of high quality netting and has nice carrying pouch attached to store some pucks.
I’ve removed the bottom portion of the net and the door. Easier to retrieve the pucks. The bottom catcher has a slight lip that catches on the puck when taking out of the net. Not a big issue though, just something I noticed.
The spring tab that it uses for the folding mechanism sometimes gets stuck. Not sure if this is just the units I have (could be the design - depresses at an angle that doesn’t make for a clean clearance). Takes a bit of finagling to get the push tab to depress all the way.
Other than those things, nice product, lots of fun to be had.