Availability: In stock
Our top selling Dryland Flooring Tiles just got better! New and improved formula provides our best puck handling yet, patent-pending symmetrical clipping system offers a much quicker installation time and the new lightweight flexible design works better on uneven terrain. Train like a pro with the best tile on the market!
- Sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Patent-pending, symmetrical clipping system for a much quicker and easier assembly and removal. Tiles clip together in any direction!
- New improved formula and finish offers our slickest and smoothest puck-handling experience ever. Added texture reduces glimmer while keeping scratches less noticeable.
- UV protection and weather proofing treatment allows for use of the surface anywhere indoors and outdoors to withstand the cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Our 18” x 18” x 7/16" tiles offer fewer seams than the competition for a smoother training surface.
- Build your own basement or garage hockey training floor area!
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System or use our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the Dryland Flooring Tiles, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares, New York Islanders
“I have always been a big fan of shooting pucks during the summer. HockeyShot products took it to another level. Now, I';m not only shooting pucks… I can dribble, pass, sauce and practice one timers. Allstar tiles are amazingly slick and you just can't get any closer to real ice feeling. Overall, the products are a lot of fun and help preparing me for on-ice situations.”
-Aleksander Barkov, Florida Panthers
"Combining Allstar Tiles, Puck Stopper Edging and Slide Board Booties works great when you want to work on your strides to improve your leg muscles. Skating will never be so easy!"
-Alexei Yashin, Retired Pro Hockey Player
"These Dryland Tiles are a staple for any serious training room. I've had mine for three years, and they're still working just as well as the day I got them. I use them as my primary surface for stickhandling, passing, and shooting practice (wrist, snap, and even slap shots). They're slick, durable, and well-crafted––so the joints between tiles are smooth and flat. I love them!"
-Jeremy Weiss, B.S. of Exercise Sciences
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on February 23, 2018
Tiles are awesome we’re working at covering the whole floor 30 tiles at a time. They work very well and snap together easily
on February 22, 2018
They click together easier than other companies.
on February 15, 2018
Smooth tiles. Very easy for real pucks.
on February 9, 2018
Arrived in perfect condition and the tiles were very easy to assemble, taking just minutes. Great quality.
on February 8, 2018
Love the tiles. My kids play on them every day. Customer service helped us with a shipping issue. They were incredible. Never had better customer service.
on February 3, 2018
Slick and fun, the kids love them
on February 1, 2018
The smaller pieces make it so you can configure to any space.
on January 26, 2018
Worked exactly as advertised
on January 25, 2018
Great quality. I can park my Toyota Tundra on them with no issues.
Simulates ice speed perfectly.