Availability: In stock
Our top selling Dryland Flooring Tiles just got better! New and improved formula provides our best puck handling yet, patent-pending symmetrical clipping system offers a much quicker installation time and the new lightweight flexible design works better on uneven terrain. Train like a pro with the best tile on the market!
- Sold individually with no minimum order for easy customization.
- Patent-pending, symmetrical clipping system for a much quicker and easier assembly and removal. Tiles clip together in any direction!
- New improved formula and finish offers our slickest and smoothest puck-handling experience ever. Added texture reduces glimmer while keeping scratches less noticeable.
- UV protection and weather proofing treatment allows for use of the surface anywhere indoors and outdoors to withstand the cold and heat.
- Improved construction and lightweight flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
- Our 18” x 18” x 7/16" tiles offer fewer seams than the competition for a smoother training surface.
- Build your own basement or garage hockey training floor area!
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System or use our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
“I have always been a big fan of shooting pucks during the summer. HockeyShot products took it to another level. Now, I';m not only shooting pucks… I can dribble, pass, sauce and practice one timers. Allstar tiles are amazingly slick and you just can't get any closer to real ice feeling. Overall, the products are a lot of fun and help preparing me for on-ice situations.”
-Aleksander Barkov, Florida Panthers
"I'm always looking for an edge to my game. HockeyShot products, like the Dryland Flooring Tiles, are great to help keep my puck handling & shooting sharp during the summer. All of their products help me to prepare better for the next season.”
-John Tavares, Toronto Maple Leafs
"The All-Star Tiles give me everything I need to keep my game at a top level and gives me the ability to pass, shoot, or dangle any time I want!"
-Bo Horvat, VANCOUVER CANUCKS, 2017 NHL ALL-STAR
“HockeyShot products are amazing for a prospect like me trying to make my way to the NHL. The Allstar Tiles are super slick and very similar to ice and are great for stickhandling or shooting. The Passer Pro is ideal to practice one-timers and receiving passes like in-game situations.”
-Thomas Chabot, Ottawa Senators, 2017 World Junior Championship MVP
GET THE GEAR AND TRAIN WITH THE BEST
Get FREE Video Drills with Pavel Barber and Jeremy Rupke.
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on March 22, 2019
Tiles were what I wanted, easy to assemble and work great
on March 17, 2019
Great product. Easy assembly
on March 17, 2019
Indestructible tiles.....work great
on March 7, 2019
Perfect solution for indoor dangle time!!
on March 6, 2019
I bought 45 floor tiles and they were delivered quickly and with no issues. The product appears durable, easy to install and is perfect for practice, having used them regularly now for the past 6 weeks doing stick handling drills, slap shots, and one timers etc.
Just for additional reference, I installed these on my carpeted basement and play ball instead of ice hockey. It took a couple of days for the tiles to settle in on the carpet but no issues have come up since. I also needed to use a rubber mallet to connect the tiles together due to the soft carpet underneath but this process worked well.
The only gripe I have is the price, as even with the first time buyer discount I still felt it was expensive, although this is a specialty item so I did not lower my score over this.
I know this is likely not viable from a business standpoint but it would be nice if some of the accessories complimented ball hockey as opposed to ice, such as the passer attachment etc.
on February 23, 2019
Tiles are good quality, aren’t marking up, stay together well.
They do slide a bit when on concrete or laminate flooring. Puck doesn’t slide as well as we had thought, the polish makes a big difference. Smells like pledge lol.
on February 21, 2019
The HS Dryland Flooring Tiles were just as I expected them.
on February 20, 2019
Solid item, third order to keep the surface expanding
on February 18, 2019
Awesome, they get better the more you use them.