Availability: In stock
HockeyShot is pleased to provide one of the best off-ice training pucks on the market: The Green Biscuit. The Green Biscuit weighs about an ounce less than a regular puck but slides great on off-ice surfaces. It is a great tool to improve your quickness, speed, while practicing your stickhandling and passing. This product will truly make a difference in your game.
- The Green Biscuit is an off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop passing and stickhandling skills that will blow your competition away.
- The Biscuit weighs about an ounce less than a hockey puck but with the added friction from the concrete or asphalt it acts just like the real thing on ice.
- The GB is not made for shooting, it is a passing and stickhandling puck.
- Your surface doesn't have to be perfect for the green biscuit, but the better the surface the better the performance.
- Pass the Green Biscuit with your team at dryland and watch your team win more games.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"Stickhandling anywhere is made super easy with the HS Green Biscuit to continue to develop my skills.”
-Bo Horvat, Vancouver Canucks
"HockeyShot has many different pucks & balls that allow us to work on every part of our game in the off-season. Whether it is shooting a standard 6 OZ puck, stickhandling a HS Green Biscuit or passing an Extreme Dryland Puck back and forth, this company has the training tools to do it all!”
-McLeod Brothers, Recent NHL Draft Picks
GET THE GEAR AND TRAIN WITH THE BEST
Get FREE Video Drills with Pavel Barber and Jeremy Rupke.
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
on December 7, 2018
Kid love this product. Good for practice
on November 26, 2018
Works great on concrete!!
on October 16, 2018
Slides very easy on the floor tiles. Have bought this item prior.