Availability: In stock
Can't get enough practice time in at the rink? Bring it home with this full stickhandling, shooting and passing training zone you can easily build either in or outdoors. It recreates the slickness of the ice and gives you the room to work on everything from toe-drags to wrist shots.
- Includes 144 sq. ft. of Dryland Tiles, 1 HockeyShot Extreme Passer Clamp-on Pro 30", 1 HockeyShot Extreme Dangler, 1 Attack Triangle, 1 Green Biscuit, 2 Extreme Dryland Pucks and 1 Extreme Stickhandling Ball.
- Recreates the slick, smooth feel of the ice.
- Perfect for a garage or driveway as the tiles are strong enough for cars to park on.
- Order additional tiles to expand your training square footage.
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
20 Apr 2017
Pucks slide very good on the tiles. The pass pro is great for passing and practicing one timers. I recommend removing the studs on the attack triangle and extreme dangler to prevent scratches on the tiles. The studs should be used on the ice and are easily removed. They can be reinstalled if using on the ice.
16 Jan 2017
The product is great. My son loves them and everything that came w it.