Availability: In stock
Can't get enough practice time in at the rink? Bring it home with this full stickhandling, shooting and passing training zone you can easily build either in or outdoors. It recreates the slickness of the ice and gives you the room to work on everything from toe-drags to wrist shots.
- Includes 45 sq. ft. of Dryland Tiles, 1 HockeyShot Extreme Passer Clamp-on Pro 30", 1 HockeyShot Extreme Dangler, 1 Attack Triangle, 1 Green Biscuit, 2 Extreme Dryland Pucks and 1 Extreme Stickhandling Ball.
- Recreates the slick, smooth feel of the ice.
- Perfect for a garage or driveway as the tiles are strong enough for cars to park on.
- Order additional tiles to expand your training square footage.
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and
08 Jul 2017
Great purchase, my husband and son set it up in our basement. It gets used everyday.
08 Mar 2017
My son loves the training center. He already had some tiles, but this addition has him using them even more than before.
14 Feb 2017
Fits together well. Lays flat. Kids use it all the time. Great purchase.
01 Feb 2017
Purchased as a gift. Very easy to assemble. My sons cannot wait for the snow to go away so they can get back out there and use it.
11 Nov 2016
Very good in design,
play well and helpful in practice.
The only un-perfect feel is the sharp flash on the tile.
It seems that Quality control was not done in production.
Already got a pair of socks broken. Have to wear shoes in practice
Maybe I am too picky
Anyway, enjoy the practice and play.
08 Mar 2016
Its awesome! Our son loves it and uses it every day!!! Great purchase!
25 Dec 2015
Only problem was I got 2 training balls and no wooden ball when it was supposed to be 1 of each
02 Nov 2015
Great quality products
23 Mar 2015
after getting everything with the kit, I feel that the asked price is way to high. quality of the equipment is pretty light duty. But for my 7yo it should be OK
04 Aug 2014
My son is using and it makes him swat