Availability: In stock
Tired of packing up your hockey bag and dragging it to the rink? Now you can skate, stickhandle, shoot and pass at home with HockeyShot’s most prolific training zone ever! Set up the artificial ice surface inside or outside and host your own practice time. Don’t blink, you may quickly become the most popular hockey player in the neighborhood.
- 4 Sizes Available: All Skating Zones include: 202.5 sq. ft. / 270 sq. ft. / 337.5 sq. ft. / 450 sq. ft. (1) HockeyShot Extreme Passer Clamp-on Pro 30", (1) Speed Deke Trainer: Off-Ice, (1) Extreme Defender, (2) Puck Stopper Edges, (2) Smooth Edges, (1) Green Biscuit, (2) Extreme Dryland Pucks and (5) HS Logo Black Standard 6oz Pucks.
- NOW AVAILABLE: Regular Tiles are 7/16" thick and last 3-5 years VS. Premium Tiles which are 7.5/16" and last up to 5-7 years.
- Recreates the slick, smooth feel of the ice.
- Perfect for a garage or driveway as the tiles are strong enough for cars to park on.
- Order additional tiles to expand your training square footage.
- Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Testimonials by the Pros
"I have always been a big fan of shooting pucks during the summer. HockeyShot products took it to another level, especially the Home Skating Zones! Now, I'm not only shooting pucks… I can stickhandle, pass, sauce and practice one timers. Revolution Tiles are amazing and you just can't get any closer to real ice skating. Overall, the products are a lot of fun and help preparing me for in-game situations. ”
-- Aleksander Barkov, Florida Panthers
“I’ve always been looking for different ways to get better offensively. HockeyShot training aids are doing just that by helping me work on my skills all year long in my garage and at the Habs Training Facility. I’ve definitely noticed a difference on the ice, I felt more confident and comfortable right away.”
- Philip Danault, Montreal Canadiens
“HockeyShot products are amazing for a prospect like me trying to make my way to the NHL. The Allstar Tiles are super slick and very similar to ice and are great for stickhandling or shooting. The Passer Pro is ideal to practice one-timers and receiving passes like in-game situations.”
- Thomas Chabot, Ottawa Senators, 2017 World Junior Championship MVP
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and