Availability: In stock
Puck Stopper Edging is the best thing to ever happen to the HS Dryland Flooring Tiles Allstar★Edition & HS Synthetic Ice Revolution Tiles! There is nothing worse than being in the middle of a practice session and having to pause because the puck slides off your stick and out of bounds. This multipurpose edging doesn’t just keep the game clock running but can also be used as a wall to push-off for skate stride drills.
- Compatible with HS Dryland Flooring Tiles Allstar★Edition & HS Synthetic Ice Revolution Tiles.
- Edging pieces measure 4” x 18.5”.
- Attaches very easily to tiles with patent pending clipping system.
- Durable plastic design.
- Beveled smooth slope allows for easy puck loading.
- Multipurpose raised edge keeps puck on surface with more training options to boot.
- PRODUCT Q&A
Join the community and win cool prizes!
Show Us How You Train
View Photos From the Community and