HockeyShot Smooth Edging makes it easier to get pucks back onto the All-Star Dryland Flooring Tiles and the Synthetic Ice Revolution Tiles. Stop wasting valuable training time bending over to pick up pucks. Your most important tool is that hockey stick so use it to gather pucks and get back to shooting, passing and stick-handling!
PRODUCT SKU: FLOORING-001EDGE
- Compatible with All-Star Dryland Flooring Tiles & Synthetic Ice Revolution Tiles.
- Edging pieces measure 4" x 18.5".
- Easily attaches to tiles with the patented clipping system.
- Durable design that can withstand outdoor cold and heat.
- Beveled smooth slope allows for easy puck loading.
- Puck Stopper Edging is available for more training possibilities.
- Tiles need to be snapped down into place on the Smooth Edging.
- Not compatible with Extreme Glide Synthetic Ice Panels.
SMOOTH vs. STOPPER
Which edging solution is right for you? Let Coach Jeremy explain exactly what the difference is between the two edging options for your HockeyShot Synthetic Ice Revolution or All-Star Dryland flooring tiles. If you're still undecided after this video, you can't go wrong with both.Text
In this video, Product Manager Daniel Porter breaks down some of the features and how to add Smooth Edging pieces to your HockeyShot Dryland or Revolution tiles.
Made in Canada
This product is proudly made in Canada, just outside of HockeyShot's doorstep. Using only the finest materials and partners, our line of products made in Canada adhere to the highest quality standards, the same ones we hold all HockeyShot products up to.
OPTIMIZE YOUR TRAINING SESSIONS
Designed for hockey players of all skill levels. The HockeyShot Extreme line of products is our most expansive range, built for all-around durability and versatile functionality.