Target Practice Book
Being a coach can be stressful as you feel the pressure from players and parents. All too often, instead of receiving praise and thanks, coaches take a lot of heat for the way games turn out. We want to help coaches play it cool by providing all the tools needed to help goalies develop, not only the skills necessary, but also the confidence to continue playing hockey in the face of a deficit. Target Practice provides both coaches and goaltenders the knowledge and tools to reach success.
PRODUCT SKU: BOOK-015
- How to implement Progressive Goalie Coaching.
- How to identify what is affecting your Goalie’s level of play.
- How to respond and address common complaints from parents.
- How proper goalie training creates cohesiveness in the entire time.
- Strategies for goaltenders that create fun practices.